We’ve all had those days. Those days where you’re craving for something sweet. You head to the store aiming to scratch your itch, but the only thing you find are treats loaded in carbs and sugar or sugar-free candy that’s sure to make the bathroom your home for the rest of the day. Whether eaten alone or topped with a homemade, keto-friendly frosting. These cakes will surely satisfy your sweet tooth. Another bonus is that everyone in the family will enjoy this one!
Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease two 6-cavity cupcake pans
- Mix together almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl
- In a larger bowl, mix the butter and sweetener together with a hand whisk, or preferably, a hand mixer on medium-high speed until it reaches a fluffy consistency
- Beat in one egg at a time
- Mix in the strawberry extract
- Reduce your mixer speed to low, then alternate mixing in the flour and sour cream in small batches. Mix until batter is smooth
- Spoon the batter into the pans until each cup is two-thirds full
- Smooth the tops and gently tap the corner to ensure all bubbles are removed
- Bake about 20 minutes. Cakes should be a golden brown and a toothpick or fork inserted in the middle should come out clean.
- Let cool and remove from pan
- Serve and enjoy