I believe the hardest part about adapting a ketogenic lifestyle for some, is letting go of their sweets. Desserts are often loaded with carbs and sugar, and even the smallest bite has the possibility to kick you out of ketosis. However, where there is a will, there is a way. Here is a simple peanut butter cookie recipe that will surely satisfy your sweet tooth. And the best part about this recipe is that it only requires 4 ingredients!
Try this recipe out and enjoy!
Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Combine peanut butter, erythritol, heavy cream, and egg in a mixing bowl.
- Once mixed, use a small cookie dough scoop to scoop out dough and place on baking pan. If you do not have a scoop, place a small amount of dough in your hand with a spoon and roll into a ball.
- Once all your dough balls are place on your baking pan, use a fork to make horizontal and vertical impressions in your cookies.
- Place on top rack of your oven for 14 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let your cookies cool for 10 minutes.