If you can’t tell by now, my FAVORITE carb in the world is potatoes. I like them in every way possible; baked, fried, mashed, sauteed, etc. This recipe is simple with very few ingredients. It can be whipped up and refrigerated for an easy breakfast side daily. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Directions0/0 steps made
- In a pan, add about a dime sized amount of olive oil or any oil of your choice.
- Once hot, add in your frozen cauliflower rice.
- Sautee your cauliflower for 3-minutes. Note: You can omit these 3 steps by cooking your cauli rice in the microwave, but using the stove helps eliminate the water retention.
- Once your cauliflower is done, remove from the heat and place in a bowl
- Add your green onion, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, cheese, onion & garlic powder, and egg to the cooked cauliflower rice and mix.
- Next spoon some of your mixture into a hot waffle iron.
- Let cook until your desired level of crispiness.
Note: this recipe yields about 6 3.5 inch hashbrowns.