Hey everyone! Today’s we’re going to take a trip down to Easy Street! Not only is it easy to put together, it’s inspired by those New Orleans flavors that I love! This dish is full of protein and packed with flavor. Although I used regular linguine pasta for this recipe, it can easily be swapped out with a low carb option and still be equally delicious. I hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as I do!
Before we get into the recipe, we’re going to mix up our cajun seasoning with the spices listed below.
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp seafood seasoning
Now let’s get into the recipe!
Directions0/0 steps made
- Cook your pasta according to the instructions on the packaging and set aside for later use.
- Prep your ingredients. Peel and clean your shrimp. Deshell and clean your lobster tails. Dice all your veggies. Slice your sausage.
- In a bowl add in your shrimp, lobster, and lump crab meat. Season with a little salt and pepper and add half of your cajun seasoning blend. Mix well.
- Heat your butter in a skillet. Once hot, add in your garlic, onions, and bellpeppers and sautee for 2-3 minutes.
- Next add in your sausage and sautee until nearly done.
- Once, your sausage is nearly done, add in your bowl of seafood and sautee until the shrimp is nearly done.
- Now add in your chicken broth, heavy cream, and the rest of your cajun seasoning. Mix well.
- Add spinach and parmesan cheese and allow the sauce to simmer until it begins to thicken. About 3-5 minutes.
- After allowing your sauce to simmer, transfer it to your pot of pasta and mix well.
- Plate and enjoy!