This recipe is perfect for those days when you’re craving a little junk food. Be creative and whip up your own side sauce or just top with a little sriracha like me!
- Cut your raw chicken tenders into 1 inch squares.
- Season your chicken with the salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and complete seasoning. (Feel free to switch up the seasonings as you see fit)
- Open pork rinds and transfer half of the bag into resealable ziploc bag. With the pork rinds remaining in the original bag, use the palm of your hand, or any other kitchen tool to smash them. It is perfectly find if the pork rinds are both fine and chunkier in size.
- Once smashed to your liking, transfer the pork rind crumbs to a applicable sized bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together the mayo, mustard, and egg until smooth.
- Take a piece of chicken and dip into the mayo mix, the dip it into the bowl with the pork rind crumbs until it is fully covered.
- After your chicken piece is covered in crumbs, place it into your air fryer basket.
- Repeat steps 6 & 7 until all chicken is properly covered.
- Cook chicken in air fryer on 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until fully done.
*This recipe can also be cooked in the oven on 425 degrees for 35 minutes or can be fried on the stove top*