This recipe is for all of my seafood lovers. Combining crab and salmon is really a match made in heaven! This recipe is so fast, easy, and absolutely delicious. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!
Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium or large mixing bowl, combine your lump crab, mayo, cream cheese, miced garlic, butter, crushed pork rinds, egg, mustard, lemon juice, and spices. Mix well.
- Rinse your fillets off and remove skin if you choose.
- Create a slit in the middle of the fillets length wise.
- Season with spices of your choice.
- Spoon 2 tbsp of crab mixture into the slit in your fillets. (SN: you will have crab mix leftover)
- Place fillets in oven for 13-15 minutes depending on your desired cooking temperature.