If we’re being honest, cutting carbs does not make your sweet tooth cravings go completely away. So as a low carber, we have to execute a cheat code in order to cater to these cravings every once in a while. This cheat code does not mean go to your favorite restaurant and order a slice of your favorite pie. It means learning how to “ketofy” your favorite pie. Below is a recipe for a delicious cake that’s prepared in a mug, cooked in the microwave, and takes less than 5 minutes! Yes, you read that right. You can prepare an entire serving of cake in less than 5 minutes! Try the recipe out and experiment by adding different flavors, berries, or dark chocolate….or you can eat it as is! I hope you enjoy!
Directions0/0 steps made
- Grab a mug, toss your butter in and microwave for 30 seconds or until fully melted.
- Add in your egg and mix well.
- Add in your sour cream and mix well.
- Place your mug into the microwave for 90 seconds.
- Once cooled, you can enjoy your treat straight out of the mug or on a plate!