Do you ever miss your loaded baked potato on the side of your steak? Well, here’s a simple, yet amazing alternative! Can you believe this dish is only 4 net carbs?!
Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a skillet, cook your bacon to a crisp and set aside to cool
- Steam your broccoli to al dente. This can be done on the stove top or in the microwave if you have steam in the bag frozen broccoli.
- While the broccoli is steaming, crumble your bacon into small pieces and separate into 2 portions.
- Place your cooked, drained broccoli into a baking dish. Combine with your sour cream, 1 cup of cheese, and half of your bacon with the your broccoli.
- Top with the remaining cheese and bacon.
- Place in oven for 12-15 minutes until cheese is fully melted.
- Serve and enjoy!