There are very few things more exciting than a good salad. Salads are like your favorite pair a pants that you continue to buy over and over again. And just like your favorite pants, they can be dressed up as elaborate or as simple as you desire. Another bonus about salads and that they take next to no time to make.
Let us not forget the star of the show, the salmon. Salmon is such a great fish. This popular fatty fish is loaded with nutrients and may reduce risk factors for several diseases. It’s also tasty, versatile and widely available. Salmon is a great source of protein, omega-3 fatty acids, and a plethora of other nutritional qualities.
This meal is quick to prep and prepare, and so filling. Enjoy!
Directions0/0 steps made
- In a bowl, mix together the butter, juice and zest from the lemon, cilantro, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Cover each of the salmon fillets with the mixture.
- Cook on the top rack of air fryer at 325 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Lay out spring mix on a plate.
- Slice half of the cucumber on top of spring mix.
- Top salad with salmon filet.
- Drizzle salmon and salad with ranch and sriracha.