Chinese Takeout. Who DOESN’T love it?! We all do, but unfortunately it can be loaded with unhealthy fats and carbs that just won’t cut it on a ketogenic/low carb diet. With that being said, I took it upon myself to come up with an alternative that can be made for home and taste just as good. Another bonus of this recipe is that it is so quick and easy to make. You will literally spend more time allowing your meat to marinate than you will whipping this delicious entree up. This dish can be paired with cauliflower rice, shirataki pasta, or by itself.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Separate your minced garlic and sesame oil in half.
- Add your beef to the mixture and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Once meat has properly marinated, heat up the other half of your sesame oil in a large pan. I like to use a wok.
- Add the rest of your garlic, green peppers, and the whites of your scallions to the sesame oil. Cook until fragrant.
- Next add in your broccoli florets with salt and pepper to taste. Saute for about 5 minutes.
- Once your broccoli has cooked, place it to the side in a bowl for later.
- Next add your marinated beef to the same pan that you just removed the broccoli from. Saute for 2-4 minutes.
- Mix your broccoli back in and allow it to cook for another 5 minutes.