Sweet, fluffy, and easy to make?! Sign me up! These little muffins can be eaten alone or paired with some home made low carb ice cream. They’re great either way!
Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Grease 2 wells of a standard size muffin pan
- Place baking powder, salt, powdered sugar, and almond flour in a medium sized bowl. Combine well.
- Add in your choice of melted coconut oil/ghee/unsalted butter, egg, and banana extract.
- Pour batter into greased muffin wells
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Stick a toothpick or fork into a muffin. If it comes out clean, muffins are fully cooked.
- Let muffins cool, then serve and enjoy!